Applicants who have successfully passed the examinations and the certification commission has accept a decision for the certification, within five (5) working days welder certification centre is issued welder certificate in the proposed area.
Applicants who have not successfully passed the examinations within 5 (five) working days, welder certification centre sends a motivated offer for exams again.
Welder's certificate is valid for two (2) years from the practical examination date, it is used only in the specified area and is fully met the following conditions:
- Welding coordinator or employer responsible person shall mark the certificate issued every six months that the welder worked continuously;
- Have not been written claim by the employer or other person for the welder's qualification and the knowledge.
During the certificate validity the employer responsible person each semester must complete the appropriate fields on the certificate that welder works continuously without stops. If these fields are not filled, the employer is required to report in writing form of this fact and stop the certified specialist work.
Certificate temporary suspension or cancellation
Qualification certificate is canceled in the following cases:
- Welder has expressed a wish to give up use of the certificate, writing an application;
- At the welder work has been a break for more than six months;
- The employer based on the results of the welder works has suspended welder from the duties, also informing in written notice welder certification centre WSC;
- If the certificate is inappropriately: the use of certificate in advertising, catalogs, etc., as well as the incorrect indication of the certification system, which discredited the welder certification center WSC.
Following the temporarily or cancellations of the certificate, certified person shall undertake not to make any claims about the certification at welder certification centre WSC, not use the certificate and return the welder certification centre MSC.
The use LOGO
"Certification Center" Ltd. logo used without a welder certificate is prohibited.
Complaints and Appeals
All complaints and appeals must be submitted in writing form. Oral statements are not taken into account.
Complaints and appeals is conducted in accordance with established procedure.
Complaints and appeals shall be in writing and answered by welder certification centre WCS manager.
All welder certification centre WSC incoming complaints and appeals to the date of receipt is recorded.
Complaints and appeals must be answered within 10 days from welder certification centre MSC registration date
Claims for the certified welder activities
If the certified welder receives a written complaint about the quality of welding work, then he is obliged to notify the welder certification centre WSC within two weeks of receipt of the complaint.
Welder certification centre WSC manger or his staff set out protest and, if necessary, take corrective action - the certificate's revocation, suspension, re-test and re-training.
The welder certification centre WSC supervise the certified personnel:
- Certified personal employer must written objections about the professional quality of work to welder certification centre WSC;
- Welder certification centre MSC manager have a duty to folow the data in the mass media about poor quality of work carried out by certified personnel;
- Random during the certificate validity welder certification centre MSC responsible person for the supervision communicates with certified welder or by his employer and identify professional activities.
Information about MSC certified welders is published at www.persc.lv website, as well as is available at welder certification centre WSC office.