The ISO 14001 certified environmental management system confirms the responsible attitude of the organization towards the environment, reducing the impact of its activities on the environment. When choosing suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, service providers, many partners have determined that a certified environmental management system is one of the main conditions for starting cooperation.
Your main advantages:
• Debugged and improved environmental management system, including aspects of environmental management.
• Long-term investments in the development of the company (saving money, resources, time)
• Preventive measures to reduce environmental impact, where applicable - control, as well as investments to enhance the company's reputation
• Preparedness for emergencies, personnel training
• Compliance with an internationally recognized standard and the ability to expand the circle of clients (including international ones) through a responsible attitude to the environment.